We are senior advisors with long experience of helping clients develop their business
Zitha Consulting founded in 2006 is a boutique strategy consulting firm based out of Stockholm and Malmö, Sweden. With headquarters in Sweden, we operate globally both directly and through our network of partners.
For over a decade, we have supported our clients in managing commercial and operational challenges and exploring opportunities through development and implementation of relevant corporate, product and cross-functional strategies and plans. We strive to bring innovative, tailored and pragmatic solutions to our clients to ensure the strategies can be effectively implemented and create sustainable value.
Our industry focus is mainly Healthcare and Industrials and we strive to take a holistic real-world view of our client’s market environment, capabilities and organization to provide relevant support to our clients.
Our key values are:
- Commitment to Client result – our focus is always on our clients and achieving results for them
- Professionalism in delivery – we are deeply engaged in our projects and take responsibility to always deliver our projects in a professional way with integrity
Partner and co-owner of Zitha Consulting
Göran is working as a management consultant
For the last 15
Göran’s expertise is within
- M. Sc. In Electrical Engineering, Lund Institute of Technology (Sweden)
- Multiple courses of Business Economics, Lund University (Sweden) and University of Mannheim (Germany)
- Management and Corporate Governance Program, School of Economics and Management, Lund University (Sweden)
- Achieve Breakthrough Services, Harvard Business School (US)
Partner and co-founder of Zitha Consulting
Over 20 years of management consulting experience with main focus on the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. His engagements have spanned multinational and local pharmaceutical, diagnostic, biotech and medtech companies. Started his career at Diversa Corporation (which is now part of BASF Industrial Enzyme Solutions) and then transitioned to McKinsey & Company before founding Zitha Consulting
Jacob’s expertise is within development of corporate, business unit and product strategies, product launch readiness, market evaluations, corporate/product commercial due diligence from both buyer and seller perspectives and advisory services
Bachelor of Arts from Hamilton College, exchange student at Oxford University, and Master of Business Administration from University of Michigan